If you have questions or would like to arrange an appointment, you can contact me via this site
Please include a due date and any pictures you may have.
Appointments can be made Monday-Thursday 9am-5:30pm
Studio address: Highland Park, 5620 Callowhill St. #2 Pittsburgh, PA 15206.
Welcome to my website! As a 4th generation seamstress behind the sewing machine by the age of 5, I continuously strive to perfect my craft and enjoy the challenges that come along with every project I take on from bridal couture to softgoods product design.
My formal education began with The Art Institute of Pittsburgh for Industrial Design and continued at Los Angeles Trade Tech for fashion technical design. I moved back to Pittsburgh to start my own business while working within the community to advance fashion in this great city.
Here is a short list of the services that I offer:
- Couture garment creation from design to completion
- Custom wedding gowns and special event gowns
- Garment re-creation based on an existing piece or a photograph
- Upcycling and/or restyling of existing garments
- Alterations of existing garments,mostly women’s wear
- Costume design and construction using such materials as latex, foam, leather, fur etc.
- Pattern-making and prototyping
- Soft goods product design
- Fabrication (view my gallery to get a sense of my full skill set)
Check out my collections of bridal and fashion inspirations on Pinterest
Head on over to Facebook and see what I have been working on
Here is some of my work (more can be found in the gallery)